Take a turn
Post your ride story and photos on SPEAK DIAVEL and you'll be eligible for prizes, including the Grand Prize of a week-long vacation in Bologna, Italy for two!Just follow these simple steps:
RIDE & WIN CONTEST
1. Register on this site for a Diavel Demo Ride (see DEMO DIAVEL NOW).
2. Take the Diavel for a demo ride at any U.S. Ducati dealer from May 14 to September 30, or
3. Participate in any of this year's Diavel Experience Tour with Cycle World events,
4. You will automatically win a free digitial issue of Cycle World;
5. Submit a ride testimonial/photos to this site at SPEAK DIAVEL about your demo ride, or if you are already a Diavel owner, about your experiences with your bike;
6. The best posts (in our judgement) will be eligible to win more, including t-shirts and other exciting prizes from our co-sponsors;
7. Ten of the very best ride stories will be selected by Ducati as semi-finalists, and will win a full year subscription to Cycle World (both digital and paper.)
8. These semi-finalists will be then judged by Cycle World editorial staff to find our Grand Prize Winner to be announced on October 15, 2012.
9. GRAND PRIZE: 7-day, all-expenses trip to Bologna for two including factory and museum tour, loan of a Ducati Diavel to ride, and local dinner with Ducati staff.
Who is Eligible?
• Anyone who takes a Ducati Diavel on a demo ride at a Ducati dealer in the U.S. between May 14 and September 30, 2012.
• Anyone who participates in one of our Diavel Experience Tour with Cycle World events in 2012 (see DIAVEL EVENTS section for schedule and how you can participate in one of those rides.)
• All current owners of a Ducati Diavel in the U.S. are eligible to post stories to SPEAK DIAVEL and thereby be included in the RIDE & WIN Contest.
• Ducati North America employees or relatives of employees; vendors or relatives of Ducati vendors; Ducati dealer personnel or relatives of personnel are not eligible for this Contest.
• Only U.S. citizens resident in the United States or its territories are eligible for this Contest.
• Participants must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid U.S. motorcycle license.
• Grand Prize winners must have or secure a U.S. passport for travel to Italy.
Other Rules and Limitations - Prize Structure.
• No purchase is necessary. Buying a Ducati Diavel (although we would love that) will not increase your chances of winning.
• The RIDE & WIN Contest is not a game of chance or a sweepstakes. Ducati North America reserves the absolute right to determine winners of each prize level (Entry, Story and Grand Prizes.)
• The RIDE & WIN Contest is null and void wherever prohibited by law.
• Prizes may be changed or substituted by Ducati North America at will and without prior notice.
• No cash equivalent will be provided for any prizes in this Contest.
• Entry Prize is a free digital issue of Cycle World, valued at $4.95.
• All entrants who register at DEMO DIAVEL NOW and take a demo ride on a Diavel at a U.S. Ducati dealer from May 14-September 30 or participate in a Diavel Experience Tour with Cycle World Tour event in 2012 will receive the Entry Prize, subject to all other rules stated herein.
• Ducati dealers have the absolute right to determine the requirements of providing a demo ride to any participant. Dealers may refuse a demo ride to anyone who is not 21 years of age or over, who does not have a valid motorcycle license, or who in their judgment is not qualified or able to safely operate a powerful motorcycle such as the Ducati Diavel. The dealer's determination in this respect is final and cannot be contested or appealed.
• Participants in the Ducati Diavel RIDE & WIN Contest by doing so understand and agree that riding a powerful motorcycle such as the Ducati Diavel is fully their own responsibility and agree to hold Ducati North America and its dealers blameless in event of any accident or incident resulting in damage or injury.
• Ducati North America will accept no liability or responsibility for participants who take the Diavel for a demo ride that may result in damage or injury.
• Ducati Diavel owners are eligible to enter the RIDE & WIN contest to win the STORY PRIZES and GRAND PRIZE but are not eligible for the ENTRY PRIZE unless they meet the qualification as noted above.
• Winners of the Entry Prize will be mailed a letter and access card by Cycle World.
• Story Prices include the following: special Contest Ducati Diavel t-shirts each valued at $30, and other prizes from co-sponsors to be announced each month on the Ducati website and in Ducati eCommunications from May to Sept 2012.
• All submissions to the SPEAK DIAVEL section of the web site will be reviewed by Ducati North America and depending on excellence may be eligible for Story Prizes. The level of Story Prize Award will be determined on a merit basis by Ducati North America.
• Only submissions by Diavel demo ride, Diavel Experience Tour with Cycle World event participants, and Ducati Diavel owners are eligible for the Story Prizes or Grand Prize.
• By posting your content on SPEAK DIAVEL you agree to allow Ducati to use your story and photography without further compensation in perpetuity.
• RIDE & WIN submissions by current Diavel owners are encouraged and if accepted for posting, are eligible for Story Prizes and the Grand Prize.
• All RIDE & WIN participants who win Story Prizes will be notified via email and their prizes will be sent via mail.
• The Grand Prize is provisionally valued at $8,000 and includes the following:
- Economy airfare from a major U.S. city to Bologna, Italy and return.
- Accommodations in a double room for 6 days in hotels selected by Ducati.
- A Ducati guided factory and museum tour;
- Dinner with Ducati staff;
- Loan of a Ducati Diavel to ride for 5 days in Italy;
- A per diem of $100/day for meals and incidentals
- Other surprises we won't mention here!
• The Grand Prize winner will be responsible for any taxes levied by the IRS or state entities.
• No cash equivalent will be provided nor is the Grand Prize transferrable. If winner does not wish to take the Grand Prize, it will be awarded to the next runner-up in the judgment of the Cycle World editors
• Notice of the Grand Prize winner will be made on October 15, 2012.
• Grand Prize must be taken by winner within nine months of award notification (July 15, 2013.)
By entering your email address, you will be kept updated about Ducati innovations and promotions. You can complete your registration and create your profile on Ducati.com at any time to access all of the functions.
I confirm that I have read the information pursuant to Art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the attached text pursuant to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and
I agree to the use of my email address for the purposes indicated therein