Museum and factory tours
Celebrating 90 years of Ducati and the new Museum Opening, Ducati wants to offer to all a unique experience.
The visits in regular opening days are possible just by booking.
To book your visit click here ›
- From Monday to Friday: 9.15 - 11.00 - 13.45 - 15.30
- Saturday - only guided museum tours are possible: 10.00 - 11.00 - 12.00
On Saturdays, guided tours of both the factory and museum are reserved exclusively to DOC groups.
Ducati factory and museum tours need to be booked and conducted by a Ducati guide.
- On Saturdays afternoon;
- From Saturday 30th July to Sunday 28th August included;
- Monday 31st October and 1st November 2016;
- Thursday 8th and Friday 9th December 2016;
- From Thursday 22nd December 2016 to Sunday 8th January 2017 included.
Languages: Italian and English.
French, German and Spanish, subject to availability, and only for groups - specify this in the NOTES field of the booking form
- Fullprice: € 10.00 per person
- Reduced price: € 8.00 per person
The reduced price applies to:
- groups of more than 10 people;
- Ducati bike owners (present your Ducati Card at the time of ticket purchase);
- tours booked for Saturday;
- tours booked for Monday to Friday in cases whether either the museum or factory cannot be visited due to unforeseen circumstances.
- DOC members;
- visitors under 10 years of age;
- disabled visitors and their helpers;
- teachers accompanying school groups. Teachers benefit from free entry according to the following ratios (unless alternative arrangements have been made with booking service staff):
- coach drivers accompanying tour groups;
- tourist interpreters when needed to support the guide;
- official tourist guides, the relevant ID card must be shown.
a) in the case of primary schools: 1 adult chaperon for every 5 pupils or fractions of 5;b) in the case of middle and high schools: 1 chaperon for every 10 pupils or fraction of 10;
- Individuals: in cash at Ducati on the day of your tour.
- Groups: advance payment via bank transfer.
All proceeds will go to the Fondazione Ducati: the association which organises all Ducati's no-profit activities with passion, professionalism and pride.
Ducati Motor Holding reserves the right to alter the duration, content and programme of the tour in cases of production schedule changes or unforeseen circumstances.
The visit is not allowed to unaccompanied minors.
For safety reason, it is not allowed to visit the factory with slippers, sandal or open toe shoes.
Click HERE to fill in the booking request form.
N.B. Booking is confirmed only after the receipt of email confirmation from Ducati.
Tel. +39 (0)51 6413343 - service available from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 11am and from 2pm to 4pm.
Bookings are subject to availability.
If you would like more information about tours and our company please refer to the tour FAQ by clicking here.