Ducati is excited to announce the return of the Monster Challenge!
The acclaimed customization competition is your opportunity to share your personalized Monster creation with the world and compete for the chance to win a Dream Ducati experience for two to Bologna, Italy
. This year’s competition will have two categories (amateur and professional) and happen in two phases. First, contestants will submit their entries online to be voted upon by members of the Ducat Community
. The two contestants from each category with the highest number of votes will win an exclusive Ducati MotoGP experience at the Indianapolis MotoGP where their bikes will be displayed and they will compete for the grand prize.
Submit your Monster Challenge entry and vote for your favorites here: Monster Challenge Entries
Ducati Experience of a Lifetime, a weeklong trip for (2) to Bologna, Italy, including travel and accommodations along with Ducati Factory Experience and the loan of a Ducati motorcycle to be used during your stay.
(4) Finalists will receive the ultimate US MotoGP experience including transportation, accommodations and tickets for contestants, (1) guest and their Ducati Monster entry motorcycle to the 2011 Indianapolis MotoGP at the Indianapolis Speedway August 26 – 28, 2011. Finalist’s bikes will be showcased on Ducati Island where final voting will take place throughout the event weekend.
• Contestants may submit their entries from May 11 – July 15, 2011
• Deadline for online voting is July 31, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST
• Voting for the Grand Prize will take place both on Ducati Island at the Indianapolis MotoGP and virtually, online from August 26 – 28, 2011
• Grand Prize winner will be announced prior to the race start on August 28, 2011
• The Monster Challenge is open to all new-generation Monsters model year 2008 or newer (Monster 696, Monster 696 ABS, Monster 796, Monster 796 ABS, Monster 1100, Monster 1100 S and Monster 1100 EVO) with OEM frame and Ducati Engine.
• Contestants and their bikes must reside in North America for the duration of the competition
• Entrants must be at least the age of majority/legal in their jurisdiction of residence, possess a valid motorcycle license, and be a legal resident of the United States, Canada or Mexico.
Designation of Amateur vs Professional
– As defined as a private citizen who owns a new-generation Monster (model year 2008 or newer) with no commercial ties to the supply line of the motorsports industry.
– As defined as anyone involved, employed or commercially connected to the motorsports industry that has a competitive advantage in obtaining accessories or custom work due to their current or past position/connections.
Click here for Terms & Conditions